We expect national and international corporations, public sector, WEPs signatories, and aggregators. In addition, women entrepreneurs attending the event are also customers (in order to successfully run their business). This is the reason why we capture as part of the registration process what you are exporting (selling/offering) and importing (buying/looking for).
• A company that is not 30% women-owned, managed and controlled enterprises; and/or
• A company not domiciled in an economy in transition or developing country (see list) or the host country; and/or
• A company attending the event only to source, invest or do a joint venture with Women-Owned Businesses; and/or
• Companies attending to share their procurement practices with the Women-Owned Businesses.
• A company minimum 30% women-owned, managed and controlled enterprises;
• A company formally registered and incorporated;
• A company domiciled in an economy in transition or developing country (see list) or the host country.
There is no guarantee. It is a platform that links women entrepreneurs with potential buyers/investors. We provide this space to promote and facilitate business opportunities, but the final decision is only the result of a negotiation between the parties (Women Entrepreneurs and Buyers/investors).
Click on this link, type your email and then click on "Recover Password". You will receive an email with instructions on how to recover your password.
- The company is at least 30% owned, managed and controlled by women;
- It is legally registered and incorporated company domiciled in an economy in transition/developing country or in the host country (UAE)
-It is sustainable and/or has plans to incorporate sustainable practices.
The company must be domiciled in a developing country or economy in transition (see list) or in the host country (UAE).
Yes, if you are interested to find new suppliers, you can attend as a buyer and register as “Market Partner”.
There is no limit on company size/number of employees. A company with one employee can participate as far as it meets the above criteria.
In the meantime, prepare the following documents to speed up your registration process:
- Participant's photo (JPG, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG).
- A scan of the passport (JPG, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG).
- A brief description of the company, including mission and vision.
- The company's sustainability report (if available)
- The company's total annual sales (in USD) in the past year.
14. Who will confirm or verify if the application is correct?
The responsibility is on the women entrepreneurs who applied and Business Support Organizations leading delegations of women entrepreneurs. All applicants should make sure that all the information is correct.
Applications will be accepted from on a rolling basis. Only successful applicants will be notified by SheTrades Global organizers with details regarding the next steps, online training, additional information on the event, logistics and related opportunities.
Women entrepreneurs are responsible for making the most out of it.
This event is intentionally developed to allow the exchange of knowledge among participants and create business opportunities before, during and after the event.
We encourage women entrepreneurs participants to take the advantage of this space and not only depend on the agenda of the event but to meet people, make connections and learn from each other as much as they can.
Yes, a selected group of women entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to exhibit their products/services within the exhibition area.
Ensuring the safety of all attendees and staff at our event is our top priority!
EXPO2020 and our teams are following the UAE government guidelines issued by the Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) with regards to the ongoing situation of the coronavirus/COVID-19.
Our precautionary measures begin in our event planning stage and continue through your participation in this 3-day event to ensure the protection of all of our participants with the support of our partners including:
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team at email@example.com
Yes, SheTrades Global Dubai will be an hybrid event with two channels of participations: virtually and physically at Expo2020, in Dubai UAE.
While we believe in the power of face-to-face events and their impact, our focus is to cater for our virtual audience an interactive and dynamic experience. Our team is therefore working on a variety of digital/virtual opportunities to meet the needs of each participants, including – virtual experiences, webinars, digital matchmaking, livestream sessions and much more.
Registration for BSOs will open soon. For any question in the meantime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: BSO-Name of BSO-Country)
If you wish to sponsor the event or a delegation of women entrepreneurs, please email email@example.com (subject: Sponsorship-Name of institution-Country)
If you have any other questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please include if you are a (women entrepreneur/BSO/market partner, country, company name)