We expect national and international corporations, the public sector, WEPs signatories, and aggregators. Also, women entrepreneurs attending the event are customers (to successfully run their business). This is the reason why we capture as part of the registration process what you are exporting (selling/offering) and importing (buying/looking for).
• A company that is not 30% women-owned, managed, and controlled enterprises; and/or
• A company not domiciled in an economy in transition or developing country (see list) or the host country; and/or
• A company attending the event only to the source, invest or do a joint venture with Women-Owned Businesses; and/or
• Companies attending to share their procurement practices with the Women-Owned Businesses.
• A company minimum of 30% women-owned, managed, and controlled enterprises;
• A company formally registered and incorporated;
• A company domiciled in an economy in transition or developing country (see list) or the host country.
There is no guarantee. It is a platform that links women entrepreneurs with potential buyers/investors. We provide this space to promote and facilitate business opportunities, but the final decision is only the result of a negotiation between the parties (Women Entrepreneurs and Buyers/investors).
Click on this link, type your email and then click on "Recover Password". You will receive an email with instructions on how to recover your password.
9. How can I edit my profile?
1. Login to your profile.
2. When you arrive on the home page,next to your picture on the upper left side of the screen, click on the tab "edit profile".
3. On this page there is an option to edit your company,person and networking profile.
4. After making any edits to your profile,scroll to the bottom of the page and don't forget to "save changes".
Click here to view snapshots on how to edit the profiles (person, company and networking).
- The company is at least 30% owned, managed, and controlled by women;
- It is a legally registered and incorporated company domiciled in an economy in transition/developing country or the host country (UAE)
-It is sustainable and/or has plans to incorporate sustainable practices.
The company must be domiciled in a developing country or economy in transition (see list) or in the host country (UAE).
Yes, if you are interested to find new suppliers, you can attend as a buyer and register as a “Market Partner”.
There is no limit on company size/number of employees. A company with one employee can participate as far as it meets the above criteria.
In the meantime, prepare the following documents to speed up your registration process:
- Participant's photo (JPG, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG).
- A scan of the passport (JPG, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG).
- A brief description of the company, including mission and vision.
- The company's sustainability report (if available)
- The company's total annual sales (in USD) in the past year.
15. Who will confirm or verify if the application is correct?
The responsibility is on the women entrepreneurs who applied and Business Support Organizations leading delegations of women entrepreneurs. All applicants should make sure that all the information is correct.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Only successful applicants will be notified by SheTrades Global organizers with details regarding the next steps, online training, additional information on the event, logistics, and related opportunities.
Women entrepreneurs are responsible for making the most out of it.
This event is intentionally developed to allow the exchange of knowledge among participants and create business opportunities before, during, and after the event.
We encourage women entrepreneurs participants to take the advantage of this space and not only depend on the agenda of the event but to meet people, make connections and learn from each other as much as they can.
Yes, a selected group of women entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to exhibit their products/services within the exhibition area.
Ensuring the safety of all attendees and staff at our event is our top priority!
EXPO 2020 and our teams are following the UAE government guidelines issued by Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) with regards to the ongoing situation of the coronavirus/COVID-19.
Our precautionary measures begin in our event planning stage and continue through your participation in this 3-day event to ensure the protection of all of our participants with the support of our partners including:
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, SheTrades Global Dubai will be a hybrid event with two channels of participation: virtually and physically at Expo 2020, in Dubai UAE.
While we believe in the power of face-to-face events and their impact, our focus is to cater to our virtual audience an interactive and dynamic experience. Our team is therefore working on a variety of digital/virtual opportunities to meet the needs of each participant, including – virtual experiences, webinars, digital matchmaking, Livestream sessions, and much more.
Yes. Returning Women owned Business delegates can register by typing their email address on the registration page under the box "SheTrades Women-owned Businesses Returning Delegate". You will receive an email specifying how to update your information.
No. You can fill one application per company. After you complete your application, you need to login to your profile, press on "edit". Under the "Person Profile" you can add a delegate.
Registration for BSOs is now open.
If you wish to sponsor the event or a delegation of women entrepreneurs, please email email@example.com (subject: Sponsorship-Name of institution-Country)
If you have any other questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please include if you are a (women entrepreneur/BSO/market partner, country, company name)
The SheTrades Initiative is grateful for the partnership and funding from:
18. If I am selected for SheTrades Global, what are the organizers covering and what do I need to cover?
The organizers are covering for:
Participants need to cover for:
Sponsorship opportunity: some companies might receive additional support (e.g. Accommodation and/or travel) through market partners, BSOs or some ITC/ SheTrades projects leading delegations to the event.
We therefore highly encourage you to seek support (including financial support) from your government and/or related public/private institutions. The event team can support selected companies with letters to submit to the organization you identified. Please email email@example.com (subject: women entrepreneur-letter-country-company name)